Aeration And Seeding
Aeration is a process to reduce soil compaction and thatch layer. Using an aerator, we remove plugs of dirt, creating pores. These pores open up the soil so that it can expand and soak up more water and nutrients throughout the year.
These are the benefits of aeration and seeding:
- WATER AND FERTILIZER CAN BE USED MORE EFFICIENTLY BY YOUR LAWN
- THATCH WILL BE MINIMIZED
- GRASS ROOTS WILL GROW DEEPER AND HEALTHIER
- SOIL COMPACTION IS REDUCED
- IMPROVED OVERALL LAWN HEALTH
- ABILITY OF LAWN TO WITHSTAND MORE ACTIVITY
Aeration alone, without seeding, can also be very beneficial to the overall health of your lawn.
This renovation is done in the fall season from mid August to early November.